Leading Virtual IM Receptionist for IBM Lotus Sametime Continues to Evolve on Customer Feedback
Instant Technologies, specialists in developing innovative, enterprise-class compliance and productivity solutions for IBM Lotus Sametime and Microsoft Office Communications Server, today released Instant Queue Manager v2.6.
Instant Queue Manager is the leading real-time solution for immediate, expert assistance.It acts as a ‘virtual IM receptionist’ to route either internal or external IM requests to agents ready to offer assistance, resulting in increased productivity, improved customer service, and shorter sales cycles.
New in v2.6:
- Automatic customer information display: Information gathered from the webpage or from the Instant Information Submission form can now be displayed to the agent either before or after they accept a customer assistance request.
- Improved stability: Updates have been made for greater stability, including the option to disable the meetings component of Sametime.
- East Asian language support: All text resources are now available in the languages in the Windows East Asian Language package.
- Escalation options: When agents require assistance with requests, they now have the option to invite agents who are designated as Technicians to join their chats.
- Enhanced agent availability: Agents no longer have to close chat windows—they are automatically re-entered into the queue when a chat ends.In addition, the Agent Options Menu no longer sets the agent’s status to ‘busy’—agents can handle multiple assistance requests simultaneously.
- Dynamic routing: Dynamic routing improves the distribution of assistance requests to the support agents.
- Administrator control over agent availability: Admins now have the option to disable Option 4 and thereby prevent regular agents from disabling (or enabling) themselves in the queue.
"We actively solicit customer feedback in our never-ending quest to improve and evolve our products,” says Peyton McManus, President of Instant Technologies. “I give full credit to our clever developers for being able to convert suggestions from customers into compelling features that benefit everyone.”
Instant Queue Manager v2.6 is available now.