Major New Release of Leading Archiving Solution for IBM Lotus Sametime
Instant Technologies, specialists in developing innovative, enterprise-class compliance and productivity solutions for IBM Lotus Sametime and Microsoft Office Communications Server, today released Instant IMtegrity Archives v4.0.
Instant IMtegrity Archives is the leading IM archiving, search, and discovery solution for IBM Lotus Sametime. Instant IMtegrity Archives helps organizations meet regulatory compliance requirements and enforce internal IM usage policies. It also preserves IM chats so their contents become a valuable digital asset.
Instant IMtegrity Archives v4.0 includes a host of new features one would expect in a major new release:
- All images, emoticons/smileys (including custom emoticons), and screenshots from Lotus Sametime 7.x and 8 clients are logged inline/inside the chat text exactly as seen by the chat sender/receiver(s).
- Administrators can easily create highly configurable, flexible, and powerful rules to precisely control which Lotus Sametime messages should be included or excluded from logging.
- Administrators can easily set automatic Action Rules to run predefined actions for chats that match specific selection criteria.
- Performance is improved with a new chat logging engine that reduces CPU load and memory usage.
- On-going, long-running chats and persistent chat rooms now get periodically logged at customizable intervals.
- Intermediate chat logs can now be optionally encrypted on disk using strong, machine-specific RSA keys for maximum security.
- The user interface for the chat logging database, rule configuration database, and help database has been completely redesigned.
"Instant IMtegrity Archives is a must-have product for many of our customers," says Peyton McManus, President of Instant Technologies. "Many of the new features in v4.0 were built to our customers' explicit requirements for regulatory compliance and internal discovery requests."
Instant IMtegrity Archives v4.0 is available now.
About Instant TechnologiesInstant Technologies specializes in developing innovative, enterprise-class compliance and productivity solutions for IBM Lotus Sametime and Microsoft Office Communications Server, including IM archiving, IM queue management, persistent chat rooms, IM bot development, buddy list administration, and more. Instant Technologies is a Lotus Advanced Business Partner and a Microsoft Registered Partner headquartered in Durham, NH.